1. On the top menu bar
Windows Edit > Preferences > Find Full Text
Mac Endnote > Preferences > Find Full Text
2. These are preselected: Web of Knowledge Full Text Links, DOI (Digital Object Identifier), and OpenURL.
3. In the OpenURL path: box, enter http://sfx.calstate.edu:9003/fresno
4. In the Authenticate with: URL box, enter http://hmlproxy.lib.csufresno.edu
5. Click OK/Save to close the window.
1. Select one or more references
2. Right-click, OR on the top menubar,
select References > Find Full Text > Find Full Text
3. Login for database access window:
use your Fresno State username & password
4. On the Database menu window
5. In the Copyright notice popup:
EndNote will now try to find the text of the selected reference(s)
EndNote does not find and attach ALL full text that might be available to you.
There are additional ways to add pdfs or other file attachments.
To make links in your EndNote records work from off-campus you need to make them go through the proxy server. This will validate your affiliation with our campus for our licensed resources. Then, for off-campus access, you will need to enter your campus username and password.
1. In EndNote, display the full record for a reference.
2. If there is a DOI (for instance 10.1080/01609513.2012.699872 ), add this to the front:
3. If there is a URL, add this to the front:
4. Save the record