• U.S. Geological Survey series such as Professional Papers, Bulletins, Circulars, Water Supply Papers, Digital Data Series, and Water Resources Investigations.
•• USGS Series in the Madden Library lists location, call numbers and finding tips.
• California Geological Survey series, such as Open File Reports and Special Publications.
•• CGS Series in the Madden Library lists location, call numbers and finding tips.
• California Division of Water Resources Bulletins.
• Proquest Congressional
Index to congressional committee hearings, reports, and prints.
•• Check the library catalog to see if we have the titles found in this database,
•• or get them in microfiche in the:
• CIS Microfiche Library, 1970-2007 (1st floor, Government Information, micro cabinets)
Contains congressional committee hearings, reports and prints.
• American State Papers
Legislative and executive documents o f Congress from 1789 to 1838
• U.S. Congressional Serial Set 1817-1994
House & Senate Reports; House and Senate Documents; Senate treaty documents and Senate
executive reports. These include annual reports of agencies; presidential messages,
including vetoes; president’s state of the union address. This is a database of primary historical
source materials that document the political, social and economic development of our nation.
• Congressional Record
• Hearings and reports.
• U.S. Departments of Education publications
• California Department of Education publications
• U.S. congressional and California legislative committee publications
Including U.S. Census reports, U.S. Department of Labor bulletins, CPI Detailed Report, and Taxable Sales in California (Sales and Use Tax) Annual Report.
• USDA series such as Agriculture Handbooks and Bulletins
• Soil surveys for the western states
• U.S. congressional and California legislative hearings and reports