phone 559 278-3033
office Library 1129A
Office hours by appointment
Departments in the College of Science & Mathematics
Earth & Environmental Sciences
Departments in the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology
Animal Sciences and Ag Education
As the librarian for these areas I
• Provide individual or group research help for students, staff & faculty
• Give course and assignment-specific instruction in library/information access and use
• Take requests for books and other material
My Research Guides
Map, Aerial Photography, and Government Information collections
I provide research assistance, instruction, and collection management for these collections.
Zotero citation management training for my disciplines, including workshops, and individual or research group sessions.
Current Projects/Areas of Interest
• MALT: Map & Aerial Locator Tool
Collaborative project for digitizing and creating a GIS-based end-user finding tool for
maps and aerial photographs
• Preserving and providing persistent access to government information,
for instance via LOCKSS partnerships.
• Institutional repositories, digital content management, STEM scholarly communication