To access SciFinder you must first create an account using this SciFinder Registration link.
Access is limited to Fresno State students, faculty, and staff.
SciFinder is for Educational Use ONLY
Do not share your username/password
Use the LIbrary's link to access SciFinder
It has you log in to our authentication system and tells
Search for topic terms, authors, citations, and chemical substances and reactions
• Journal articles, patents, conference papers, dissertations, technical reports and more
• CAS references from 1907-present, plus selected content from 1800-1906
• MEDLINE, references to journal articles in life sciences focusing on biomedicine, from the National Library of Medicine
• CAS Registry Substance records, many with property data, spectra, and other information.
It has you log in to our authentication system and tells SciFInder you are an authorized user.
Please lst me know if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have a list of references, you probably have a variety of literature types in the list.
If you only want to retrieve journal articles or another type ot publication:
If you are looking at a list of references, under each title is an Other Sources link.
If you clicked on a title to see the full record, at the top center above the article title look for Link to Other Sources
Click on Other Sources or Link to Other Sources, and a new CAS Full Text Options comes up.
• How to Create a Reference Answer Set
Search by Research Topic, Author Name, Company Name, and Document Identifier.
• How to Work with a Reference Answer Set
Analyze, Refine, and Categorize search results.
• Reference Topic Searching: Best Practices
• How to Print, Save, and Export
Full list of their on-demand resources: videos, how-to guides, brief tutorials, and pdf guides.