The Library pays for your access to the EndNote software.
Before you begin
• Close all Office® applications
• Turn off any antivirus software
1. Go to campus Technology Services Help Center: http://fresnostate.edu/help.
2. On the left menu select either Help for Students or Help for Faculty and Staff
3. On the left menu, select Software,
4. Login in with your campus username and password
(the same one you use for Blackboard or campus email).
3. On the center menu select EndNote Download page
4. Choose the Windows or Mac version, and click Get EndNote
Common error messages once you have downloaded EndNote and try to install the program
• It asks for a product key
• It says it is a temporary version and wants you to pay to upgrade.
To avoid or fix this, find the EndNote file you downloaded from the Help Center:
Unzip the file: be sure to select Extract All.
If you are still asked for a product code, you can find it in the License text file in the folder that was downloaded:
For help downloading EndNote