Country Comparison: Inflation Rate (Consumer Prices) CIA World Factbook
Food & Agriculture Organization Statistics
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries, land and water resources and use, climate, environment, population, gender, nutrition, poverty, rural development, education and health as well as many others.
• FAO Statistical Yearbook 2004- online
• FAOSTAT - "Time-series and cross sectional data relating to food and agriculture for some 200 countries."
globalEDGE Tools and Data by Michigan State University
Data and metadata for OECD countries and selected non-member economies.
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
U.S. Census Bureau
• Foreign Trade - Import & export statistics.
U.S. Census Bureau-U.S.A. Trade Online
A dynamic data tool that gives users access to current and cumulative U.S. export and import data.
Free, but you need to sign up for a free account.
FRED Economic Data: St. Louis Fed
• International Economic Trends (Quarterly)
• Monetary Trends (Monthly)
• National Economic Trends (Monthly)
• U.S. Financial Trends (Weekly)
Statistical Abstract of the United States 1878-2012
In the Library: Lower Level HA202.U5