Request books and media from all 23 CSU libraries.
Material usually arrives in 2-4 business days.
Most books have 60 day lending periods, no renewals.
1. Follow the link for the title from this guide into OneSearch
2. In the yellow bar, click on
3. Select Fresno State Users, and log into Campus Login Services with your Fresno State username and password
4. The OneSearch screen for this book should now let you select
5. Select that link, and click the green REQUEST at the lower right of the request box.
6. You can go into My Library Account from the Library's home page or from the OneSearch banner to see your request list.
(Select Fresno State Users, then sign in with your campus email username and password.)
FCPL hours and services
If you need a FCPL card, you can Apply Online
Borrow/download books, ebooks and audio books.
Find direct links to the books using the book title tabs on the left side of this guide.
With your FCPL card, you have access to the physical materials at all of the public libraries in Fresno, Kern, Kings, Mariposa, Merced, Madera and Tulare Counties in the San Joaquin Valley Library System (SJVLS). Requested items will de delivered to the FCPL branch of your choice.
1. Follow the link from this guide into the FCPL catalog
2. Click on Select an action, then on Place hold
3. If not already logged in, enter your barcode + PIN
4. Select a pickup location
Access ebooks via links in the FCPL catalog using your FCPL barcode + PIN.
Closest branch to Fresno State:
Politi Branch Library
5771 N First Street
Fresno, CA 93710